Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day five...

Not to much excitement today. Left Beaufort, SC this morning at 7:30. Weather was cloudy and cold, but no wind or rain. Traveled 67 miles and arrived at Charleston, SC at 3:30 this afternoon. We'll stay here two nights, as Marianne will fly home on Saturday, and my friend Dan will fly in and take over "Deck Ape" duty for the next leg of this trek. My sister Susie will drive in from Asheville, NC tomorrow and spend the night on the SOB with Marianne and me. Tomorrow I'll post pics of Charleston and the SOB DOW...

3 comments:

  1. love the updates Bill, keep at it and get back safely. breakfast's not the same without you! RG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work Bill, Kirk and I are having fun telling TDYers to stop complaining about the email re: cable/internet bills. I told them they are going to have to pay for "MILFS gone wild" on their own. JC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im glad you guys are having a awesome trip. While you were in Charleston did you get a chance to stop by the market?

    ReplyDelete